The film is characterized by an innovative finish that simulates the “skin effect”. It is very pleasant to the touch and is suitable for refined and elegant creations, thus enhancing the visual communication of the final product. The effect is obtained thanks to the application of a special “coating” on the surface. It is defined as a “Multisensory” effect as it stimulates both sight and touch sense.
This process offers 3 main advantages:
- Easy separation with tear-off systems
- The surface processing does not “flatten” with heat but maintains the desired effect
- Fingerprint and scratch protection
The aesthetic effect makes the product suitable for prestigious applications.
- Fashion and cosmetic packaging
- Packaging of wines and spirits
- Agendas and diaries
- Book covers
- Business cards
- Brochure of fine products
- Invitations and participations
Sizes from 25X35 to 120X160
Type of processing: Dry